Membership Options at Manor Country Club
Full Golf Membership (Active)
A Full Golf Membership entitles the member and his or her immediate family to use all golf, tennis, swimming,
clubhouse and dining facilities of the Club. Full use of the clubhouse and its amenities are also included.
Full Golf Members are not required to pay green or outdoor season tennis court fees.
Swim and Tennis Membership (Social)
Swim and Tennis Members and their families are entitled to the use of the tennis and swimming facilities as well as participation in social activities of the Club. Full use of the clubhouse and its amenities are also included. Swim and Tennis Members are permitted to use the golf facilities of the Club, once per month, during the week, with payment of a green fee.
Corporate Golf Membership
Corporate Golf Memberships may be issued to bona fide business organizations. The membership will be held in the name of the corporation with full financial responsibility. The corporation or business will be asked to designate three (3) employees to full use of the Club. Full golf membership privileges apply.
Financing options are available from the Membership Office. For details on the reservation of a membership at
Manor Country Club, please contact Carolyn Kearns in the membership office at (301) 929-1700 x3015 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Manor CC Membership Office Hours
11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
SUNDAY & MONDAY
Please call in advance to make an appointment for a preview tour of the Club or for a meeting with the
Director of Membership
(301) 929-1700 x3015
· William Flynn design championship 18-hole golf course renovated by Arthur Hills in 2005 and named one of the top 5 renovations by Golf Digest in 2006
· 9 hole executive golf course
· Full golf practice facility including driving range, chipping and putting greens, short game area
· Men's and Women's Golf teams and leagues for all levels and ages
· PGA Golf Professional Staff
· Newly decorated, 45,000 square foot facility
· Membership use of meeting rooms
· Clubroom lounge, formal dining rooms and large banquet room
· Elegant locker rooms
· Fully equipped fitness center with on-staff instructor
· 10 quick dry clay tennis courts
· 4 court tennis bubble for Winter Play
· Practice Area
· Men's and Women's Tennis teams and leagues for all levels and ages
· USPTR Tennis Professionals
· Full size lap pool (for those 18 and over to have access only)
· Children and adult pool
· Dedicated infants pool
· On-site professional staff
· Year-round events ranging from wine tastings to formal events
· Renowned master chef offering a wide range of dining experiences
· Network with top area professionals
· On-site babysitting offered during select evenings
Junior Activities -
· Dedicated Junior golf, tennis, and swim/dive programs for children of all ages and levels
· Meet new friends