Between our health conscious Chef and our
fully equipped fitness center you are sure to be at the top of your game! You
can resource our Fitness Director who works with our members in formulating
customized workout solutions to fit the needs of all ages.
Manor has a boutique style fitness center
where members workout in an intimate setting.
The center features state-of-the art cardiovascular training equipment
plus a wide array of free weights, strength training machines, medicine balls,
bands and straps. The Fitness Director
is available for program design consultation as well as personal training. Various classes are held throughout the year
including boot camp, body sculpt, HIIT and TRX. Whether you are warming up before hitting
the links or foam rolling your muscles after a heated tennis match Manor has
your fitness needs covered!
Ready to take a dip?! Whether it's a day of family swimming at the main pool, a Manor Monster's swim and dive meet, or an afternoon of swimming laps in the adult only pool your summer is sure to be relaxing and filled with great memories.
Manor Country Club has a very successful Swim Team as well
as a very successful Dive Team. There have been many divers and swimmers that
have competed throughout college. Also, one of the alumni of the Swim Team
competed in the 2016 Olympics.
Other programs we
have to offer are Scuba, Lifeguard
training, and Water Aerobics.
By the pool, we have our Snack Bar, and one of our newest attractions is our Tiki Bar. If you have any questions, please
contact Bill Shechtman,
the Aquatics Director, at email@example.com.
We are proud to offer the best private club tennis experience in the metropolitan area..
One of Montgomery County’s Premier year round tennis facilities, Manor Country Club offers:
· 10 Har-Tru clay tennis courts
· Pickle Ball court
· 4 Indoor Clay courts during the winter season (September- April)
· A Full –Service Retail Tennis Pro Shop and Stringing Services by USRSA certified Stringers
· On-site Locker Room and Shower Facilities
· Ball machine
· 5 Inter-club teams that compete with area clubs during Spring and Fall seasons
· USTA day league 3.0/3.5/4.0
· Weekly Clinics – Cardio Tennis, Doubles strategy, Beginner clinics, stroke of the week, Live ball
· Social Round Robins and Tennis Themed Events
· Working Member Clinics
· 90+ women actively involved in our MTWA (Manor women’s tennis association)
· Inter-club A League
· Tuesday Evening League
· Men’s Tennis Socials
· Round Robin Tournament
· Year long programing Ages 4-17
· QuickStart Program
· Summer Camp
· Junior Inter-club team
· Social Events