Providing Private Gym Access and Personal Training Fitness Classes in Our Private Fitness Center
If you have a membership at Manor Country Club, there’s no need to pay for a separate gym membership somewhere else. In addition to our championship golf course and our other great sports facilities, we’re proud to offer our members access to an excellent fitness center. We offer personal training and fitness classes in our fully stocked gym facility, with plenty of equipment to match your training style. Whether you are an avid athlete or just getting started, our private gym can be there for you and your fitness journey.
We proudly offer:
If you are interested in Manor Country Club and/or our personal training services, contact us online or at 240-514-4412.
The Fitness Center Experience
Our Fitness Equipment
The facilities at Manor Country Club are second to none! The fitness center is located in the Clubhouse. With our fully equipped gym, you’ll rise to the top of your game. We offer an intimate, boutique-style space featuring state-of-the-art training equipment. Here, you’ll find:
- Matrix cardio equipment, including treadmills, stationary bikes, rowers, and elliptical machines
- Matrix strength training equipment
- Matrix free weights
- Medicine balls
- Bands and straps
You can take advantage of luxury and functionality in your workouts with our fully equipped gym.
Fitness Classes at Manor Country Club
Fitness classes are available to Manor members all year round. With clean mats in our facility, friendly and helpful instructors, and a welcoming community, there is no other place to go for your private classes! This includes yoga and Pilates classes, which are great for relaxation, muscle definition, and stretching.
With the help of this diverse selection of fitness classes and facilities, you’ll be able to accurately target the four types of exercise considered vital to overall health and fitness:
- Strength exercise: Training for muscular strength can greatly impact your mobility and everyday activities, even if you don’t aim for a muscular build. Strength exercise includes various forms of weight lifting and resistance training.
- Endurance exercise: Aerobic exercise is intended to improve your stamina. This form of exercise most directly impacts the health of your heart, lungs, and circulatory system. Examples include running, dancing, swimming, biking, etc.
- Balance exercise. Balance exercises, common in pilates, tai chi, and similar fitness regimens, can help prevent falls and maintain healthy stabilizer muscles, which other exercise plans often don’t target.
- Flexibility exercise. Regular stretching is important for maintaining your full range of movement and can be especially important after exercise.
If you’re looking for a private gym in Rockville with instructional and open fitness classes, call Manor Country Club at 240-514-4412!
Choose Manor Country Club for Your Personal Training in Rockville, MD
From personal training to relaxing in a yoga class after a long workday, we have the gym to cater to your needs and fitness goals. When it comes to fitness and luxury, Manor Country Club is the place to go to in the Rockville, Maryland, area!
Visit Manor Country Club today to see everything we have to offer. We embody luxury with our dining, private gym, and golf course. Contact us online or give us a call at 240-514-4412 to get started today.