If you have a membership at Manor Country Club, there’s no need to pay for a separate gym membership somewhere else. In addition to our championship golf course other great sports facilities, we’re proud to offer our members access to an excellent fitness center. Whether you’re looking for a great workout, or you want to pair up with a personal trainer, we can meet your needs!
Are you ready to achieve your fitness goals? Find out more about the equipment and programs available at Manor by contacting us today at 301-929-1700.
The Fitness Center Experience
Working out at our facility is a pleasure. We have flat-screen TVs in the fitness center to keep you in touch with the latest shows, news, and sports while you exercise.
Please note that children ages 14 to 18 may only use the gym if they’re added as a secondary user on their parents’ account. Also, teen access to the fitness center is limited to 3:30 pm to 5:30 pm unless accompanied by an adult. This ensures our club members enjoy a peaceful workout experience without unsupervised children causing a distraction.
We also have a guest policy at our fitness center. To ensure no overcrowding in the gym, we limit guest access to three times per month (with the payment of a guest fee).
Our Fitness Equipment
The facilities at Manor Country Club are second to none! The fitness center is located in the same building as our Tennis Pro Shop and pool, which was built in 2005. With our fully equipped gym, you’ll rise to the top of your game. We offer an intimate, boutique-style space featuring state-of-the-art training equipment. Here, you’ll find:
- Cardio equipment, including treadmills, stationary bikes, rowers, and elliptical machines
- Strength training equipment
- Free weights
- Medicine balls
- Bands and straps
Fitness Classes at Manor Country Club
We put our gym facilities to good use with fitness classes available to country club members all year round. These include:
- Teen weight training: This supervised, one-hour weight training and cardio conditioning class is designed specifically for teens. A particular focus is placed on speed, core strength, and agility. We offer tailored workouts for each participant based on their abilities.
- Personal training: Available to both groups and individuals, our one-hour personal training sessions help you develop good fitness habits customized for your specific needs, goals, and limitations. Learn new moves, refresh your current workout program, or start from scratch.
- Circuit training for adults: We’ll help you build muscle strength and endurance with our guided circuit training class. You’re guaranteed to work up a sweat!
- Boot camp: All fitness levels are welcome to participate in our 12-week boot camp fitness programs.
- Body sculpting: This pay-as-you-go class gives you the freedom to participate when it works with your schedule.
Call Manor Country Club at 301-929-1700 to find out more or to register for fitness classes today.
Come Work Out at Manor Country Club in Rockville, MD
Whether you need to warm up before hitting the golf course or foam-roll your sore muscles after a heated tennis match, Manor has your fitness needs covered! We’re here to offer workout advice, provide valuable fitness classes, and help you train your way to a healthier version of yourself. Let our caring staff and personal trainers take good care of you and your family.
Visit Manor in Rockville, Maryland today to see everything we have to offer. You can also contact us online to learn more about our facilities and fitness classes.