Manor Country Club—Where Families Grow Up
What’s most important to your family? Many would say spending time together and sharing experiences create a special bond between parents and children.
At Manor Country Club, our firm belief in family is what makes us so successful year after year. Consecutive generations return to Manor to raise their children here. This is a testament to our commitment to families. The many programs and activities we offer fully involve everyone, no matter their age or interests.
For more information about our membership benefits for families and children, please contact Manor Country Club at 301-929-1700.
Kid-Friendly Activities at Manor Country Club
Children get involved early—and often—at Manor. Our calendar is chockfull of family events all year round. In fact, many of our members schedule their social plans around the activities at Manor. Some of these include:
- Monthly kids clubs
- Family fun nights
- Movie nights
- Family dances
- Family brunches
- Painting classes
- Father-son/father-daughter golf tournaments
- July Fireworks Celebration
- Memorial Day and Labor Day barbecues
- Halloween party
- Breakfast with Santa
- New Year’s Eve festivities
- And much more!
Our juniors’ sports programs are some of the best in Maryland. While they’re designed for having fun, the excellent instruction we provide has helped us develop the talents of dozens of athletes who have gone on to excel in local high school sports, college leagues, and amateur championships. Our juniors’ programs include:
- Golf: We are proud of our wonderful youth golf programs for players as young as 5 years old. From spring weekend clinics and after-school training to our Junior Leagues and contests, we offer everything your child needs to master this sport.
- Tennis: We offer one of the best private tennis club experiences in Rockville. With year-round programming for players ranging from 4 to 17 years old, there’s always something to do here. Our QuickStart program gets young players ready to go, while our Junior Inter-club team and after-school clinics in the spring and fall help them hone their skills. Of course, regularly scheduled social events make sure your son or daughter is always having fun!
- Swimming: Whether you want to enjoy a day of swimming as a family, sign up your child for swim lessons, or look into joining our Swim Team or Dive Team, you can fulfill your family’s pool-time needs at Manor.
- Summer camps: Summer at Manor will keep your kids busy. In addition to our regular programs, we offer one-week golf and tennis camps for juniors designed to improve players’ skills, no matter their current ability.
Bring Your Family to Manor Country Club in Rockville, MD
Nothing is more important than family, which is why you should involve your kids in Manor Country Club activities. Whether it’s golfing with your son, signing up your daughter for swimming lessons, or enjoying the July Fireworks Celebration, there’s always something going on at Manor!