Manor Country Club offers one of the best tennis-playing experiences in Rockville. Whether you’re a casual tennis player, a seasoned competitor, or somewhere in between, visit our year-round tennis facility to practice your serve or pick up new gear from our retail tennis shop. We offer courts for casual tennis matches as well as clinics and programs to help players of all ages and skill levels enhance their game.
About Our Tennis Facility
We’re proud to present one of Montgomery County’s premier year-round tennis facilities. Here are some of the features we offer our club members:
- 10 outdoor Har-Tru clay tennis courts
- An outdoor pickleball court
- Four enclosed indoor clay courts for use during the winter season (September through April)
- Newly renovated, full-service retail tennis shop, including racquet stringing services by USRSA-certified stringers
- On-site locker room and shower facilities
- Ball machine to help you practice your strokes
What Sets Us Apart from Other Tennis Programs in Rockville?
Manor boasts some of the best tennis professionals, managers, and instructors in the country. Our team stays ahead of the curve by continually improving and learning at local and national tennis conventions. We also attend junior, director, and manager workshops whenever possible. This ensures our club members always enjoy the newest, most innovative tennis clinics and programs available.
At Manor Country Club, the status quo is never good enough. We’re not afraid to try new things in the tennis world, such as Cardio Tennis and Live Ball, an exciting cross between tennis and aerobics. We also employ video analysis and other new technologies to help players improve their game.
Instructional Tennis Programs
Thanks to our superior tennis facilities and indoor clay courts, all of our programs here at Manor are taught year-round. This is different from other tennis clubs in Maryland that only offer outdoor courts. Our instructors include seasoned tennis professionals, many of whom are nationally ranked players with championship titles to their names.
Our men’s programs include:
- Interclub A-League
- Tuesday Evening League
- Men’s tennis socials
- Round robin tournament
Over 90 women are actively involved in the Manor Women’s Tennis Association (MWTA). Check out our ladies’ programs:
- Five interclub teams (competitions with area clubs take place during the spring and fall seasons)
- USTA day league 3.0/3.5/4.0
- Weekly clinics including Cardio Tennis, Live Ball, doubles strategy, beginner clinics, and the stroke of the week
- Social round robins and tennis-themed events
- Working member clinics
Our junior programs include:
- Year-round programming for kids ages 4 to 17
- QuickStart program
- Summer camp
- Junior interclub team
- Fun social events
If you’re wondering where you can find tennis clubs “near me,” the answer is here at Manor Country Club! Contact us today to learn more.
Enjoy the Best Private Tennis Club Experience in Rockville
Whether your primary focus is to get a good workout with Cardio Tennis or you’re eager to develop your tennis strokes for your next competitive game, Manor Country Club is the facility you’ve been looking for. The combination of professional-grade courts, experienced instructors, and a family-friendly environment is just what you need to enjoy the sport of tennis to the fullest.